We're back on the information superhighway!
Hello again from Eastern Washington. We finally got hooked up with a new ISP and can now resume sharing photo's etc. with family and friends. We've been offline for over a month now, so get ready for lots o' pics of our little Ellie. She's growing and changing so quickly, and she's more fun than ever.
(There are ~130 pics in this slideshow....so don't forget to use the 'speed' option)



3 Comments:
Wahooooo! We love Ellie!
Can't wait to get the Bump and Beast together. Although I am sure world domination is sure to follow...
Love, Dan, Janet and Harper (aka The Beast)
I just sat here for the last half hour watching the slide show. The pictures are wonderful. It will be really neat getting Ellie and Harper together. There is only two months difference in age. It looks like Ellie is thriving.
Congrats on your new house and keep posting. I love it. It is almost like being there.
Love Sue and Lew
Great pictures!! Ellie has wonderful expressions. You all look great. How about some pictures of the new house?
Flo
Post a Comment
<< Home