What's Shakin' Redux

Pictures, Events and More......

Monday, February 18, 2008

Some Chick Pics...




4 Comments:

Blogger Ruby said...

You have quite the pair there. Can't wait to see you again, and meet Sarah. Love Ruby

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Ellie looks taller. And Sarah is a real cutie. Hope she is feeling better. Can't wait to see all of you again. Love Grandma Tuesy

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time we had some current pictures. I thought I might have to come out and babysit for them to see them again. But that's ok too. I'll be there in a flash.
Love to all of you, hope Sarah is feeling much better.
Love Grandma E

7:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The clan is GORGEOUS just like their momma! Thanks for sharing the pictures and the updates. Kristin, best of luck to you, Andy, Ellie and Sarah as you all settle into your new home. Thinking of you!!

Sam

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home