Meet Rae!
Meet our daycare provider, Rae from"Rae's Home Daycare."
We found Rae through our friend Jon, and what a lucky find. She is just what we were looking for. Ellie seems to be fond of her, too. They spend the day playing peek-a-boo (one of Ellie's favorites), walking, bouncing, talking, and playing with all Rae's toys. She treats Ellie as if she were her own and for that we are grateful. "Clarkie" is Rae's husband. From what I hear, he and Ellie are ole chums, too. Sometimes when I call, I can hear the bump laughing in the background from Clarkie's antics. He's quite a joker. We missed Rae and Clarkie when they went on vacation last month. We gave Rae a picture of Ellie that she brought with them, they brought Ellie back a pink bear! Thanks Rae and Clarkie! We also want to congratulate them.....won't be long before they have their first grandbaby, with a second not far behind!


We found Rae through our friend Jon, and what a lucky find. She is just what we were looking for. Ellie seems to be fond of her, too. They spend the day playing peek-a-boo (one of Ellie's favorites), walking, bouncing, talking, and playing with all Rae's toys. She treats Ellie as if she were her own and for that we are grateful. "Clarkie" is Rae's husband. From what I hear, he and Ellie are ole chums, too. Sometimes when I call, I can hear the bump laughing in the background from Clarkie's antics. He's quite a joker. We missed Rae and Clarkie when they went on vacation last month. We gave Rae a picture of Ellie that she brought with them, they brought Ellie back a pink bear! Thanks Rae and Clarkie! We also want to congratulate them.....won't be long before they have their first grandbaby, with a second not far behind!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home