What's Shakin' Redux

Pictures, Events and More......

Monday, September 11, 2006

Ellie Crawls!!

Ellie learned to crawl over the weekend. Here is some footage showing cruising around the living room chasing a paint roller. (she also chases floyd, beer, and wall outlets)

I guess we've put off 'baby proofing' the house for long enough. Time to get serious. She's now the 'bump on the run'

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan and Janet said...

Cubbie apologizes to Floyd for the mobile 'Bump" in the road. He has given Harper strict instructions to never, ever crawl. Unfortunately, Cubbie is the only creature Harper pays any attention to.

Although maybe a paint roller would convince her...

Ellie rocks the crawling world. We really love her high stepping form. Do you think she could incorporate some jazz hands with that?

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea! Ellie, keep those parents of yours in line. You tell them whose boss. I think it is great that you are on the move. I love the video.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home