What's Shakin' Redux

Pictures, Events and More......

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Busy Bump

Now that she can crawl, Ellie is all about independence. You experienced mothers were right....it gets more challenging when they can move. But, I think it's more fun, too. She's a speed demon! Her favorite thing lately is standing up, holding onto the dishwasher door when it's open. There are some drawers near-by with knobs to steady herself when she's bored of the dishwasher. Oh, and she is quite an outlet hound.

Ellie is doing surprisingly well with teething so far. There are two little daggers popping though on the bottom. I tried to get pictures to prove it, but haven't been very successful yet so you'll just have to take my word for it.

We took a ride this week to the pumpkin patch and petting zoo. She was less impressed with the animals this time (see fair pics from Aug) and was especially frightened by the pig. So we quickly scooted her out of the barn and into the pumpkin patch. I told her that Halloween wasn't far away and that seemed to lighten her spirits! She's still not sure what she's going to dress up as this year.

This is the third year that Andy and I have gone on our salmon fishing excursion. The salmon fishing has not been very productive this year- in part due to warmer weather this fall. We went with three of Andy's colleagues and Bruce, our guide. We only caught two small Jacks this year, but they were healthy fish (and delicious on the grill).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is one of the cutest and coolest babies I've ever seen. oops--Victoria might read this. She is as cool as my other granddaughter, and just as cute.
Great pics, can't wait to see you all.
Nice fish too!

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellie is really cute and growing up fast. Can't wait to see her again. Of course, Grandma Edna is a little biased, but both her grandchildren are really cute. So is MINE. See you on Saturday. With Harper.
Love PoPo, aka, Grandma Tuesy, Sue

5:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh - Ellie is the cutest and most perfect little girl! The highlight of my day is looking at new pics that you post...keep them coming. I printed this one and it's at my work desk...people pass by and comment on how beautiful she is. I couldn't agree more!

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big she is. She's adorable. love me

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home