The girl's gone wild!
Click here for slideshow
Ellie has been so much fun these past two weeks- even more than she was before. Her personality is really beginning to show. She is quite the crack up! We took her to the Denver Zoo a week ago and she loved it. Her favorite animals were the anteater, the monkeys, and the peacocks. We tried to get some good footage of her chasing after the peacocks but we failed miserably. We are just not quick enough for little Ellie who may have a track career ahead of her.
Some of Ellie's favorite activities lately are being chased around the coffee table, pointing and using our fingers to point for her, having her belly rubbed, playing with stones at the playground, and mimicking our funny faces. She continues to enjoy watching the signing videos and her latest accomplishment in signing is for "Gorilla." There are so many things to share with you all but I'm afraid I'd bore you to death. You can be sure that Andy and I are thoroughly enjoying this part of Ellie's growth and development immensely. Watch for St. Patrick's Day pics soon!
Some of Ellie's favorite activities lately are being chased around the coffee table, pointing and using our fingers to point for her, having her belly rubbed, playing with stones at the playground, and mimicking our funny faces. She continues to enjoy watching the signing videos and her latest accomplishment in signing is for "Gorilla." There are so many things to share with you all but I'm afraid I'd bore you to death. You can be sure that Andy and I are thoroughly enjoying this part of Ellie's growth and development immensely. Watch for St. Patrick's Day pics soon!


1 Comments:
I can't wait till we see you. the pics are wonderful and Mommy and Daddy don't look so bad either.
3 wks and we'll be there.
Love Gamma
Post a Comment
<< Home