That's all I needed! It was like being there. Can't wait to hold her. I envy Grandma and Grandpa Luskin. But we'll get out there sometime. Ellie, you go girl! Love Gamma
Wow! I am so impressed. She is really walking. Now you are in trouble, you won't know where she is. I am glad for all of you. Congratulations. Love PoPo
4 Comments:
I love it! Ellie looks so cute walking even if it is Billy Madison-esque. The only thing between Ellie and Happy Gilmore now is a golf club.
That's all I needed! It was like being there. Can't wait to hold her. I envy Grandma and Grandpa Luskin. But we'll get out there sometime.
Ellie, you go girl!
Love Gamma
She is really cute. I love the wobble. Love me
Wow! I am so impressed. She is really walking. Now you are in trouble, you won't know where she is. I am glad for all of you. Congratulations. Love PoPo
Post a Comment
<< Home