What's Shakin' Redux

Pictures, Events and More......

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Ellie's New Firetruck........

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet she will be walking soon!!
But don't trust those safety gates. Victoria knows what happens (Same thing as Uncle Andy way back on his birthday.)

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the video! I can't believe how well she is walking behind the truck - I guess Gwen and Drew will be walking like that soon! Grandma got them walkie-things for Christmas - shhhh. Anne :)

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the school bus that got her hooked wasn't it! Victoria has a way of teaching younger children expensive toy habits! Like Grandma said, She has mastered the climb of the baby gates- stacked 2 high - Can't wait to see what trouble Baby Ellie gets into.

Love Diane

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home