Cute, really cute. Does she always help with the dishes? She could come and live with me. I have plenty of dishes and a dishwasher. I also have two glass doors she could clean for me. She really is on the move and climbing? Hurry up and get to your new place. I want to see her walking, too. Love PoPo
You know you could save time by having her go right in the dishwasher with the dishes. Then you don't have to worry about giving her a bath. Or is that frowned upon in childcare circles? love jenny
2 Comments:
Cute, really cute. Does she always help with the dishes? She could come and live with me. I have plenty of dishes and a dishwasher. I also have two glass doors she could clean for me. She really is on the move and climbing? Hurry up and get to your new place. I want to see her walking, too. Love PoPo
You know you could save time by having her go right in the dishwasher with the dishes. Then you don't have to worry about giving her a bath. Or is that frowned upon in childcare circles?
love jenny
Post a Comment
<< Home