What's Shakin' Redux

Pictures, Events and More......

About Me

My Photo
Name: A, K, E & S

View my complete profile

Recent Posts

  • Happy Holidays!
  • Everyday Ellie
  • I've had enough!
  • Thanksgiving and First Snow
  • Busy Bug
  • Ellie's New Firetruck........
  • Happy Birthday Uncle Beaver!
  • Ellie's First Halloween!
  • Da Da Da.....
  • Pumpkins, NY trip, and more....

Links

  • Dan, Janet and Harper
  • Lori's Field Blog
  • Bryan, Hadiye, and Kids (pics)
  • Wife & Husband (Jenny & Don)
  • The Rivera Family Blog
  • Michelle, Jesse, and Anna (click pics)
  • Jonathan and Me
  • The Baumtwins
  • Miscellaneous Debris (Amy and Giju)

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Do You Hear What I Hear?

I hear wedding bells!

We almost forgot the big news.......

Congratulations, Andrew and Lisa!!

They were recently (and finally) engaged!

Date and time TBA


posted by A, K, E & S | 7:43 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home