Ellie's Rehearsal (hidden cam)
This is what Ellie was doing one morning as the rest of us were getting ready. Daddy heard it and sneaked up behind her to capture some of the performance. Sorry about the poor quality.-turn up your volume and enjoy!
Adblock


5 Comments:
I am so glad that she is enjoying the piano. It would make Uncle Wee very happy too.
Ellie you are adorable. Sarah you are cute as a button too. Can't wait to see you all again.
Love Ruby
Phil sent me this to check out.
Ellie's rendition of Tomorrow is AWESOME and I think I'll watch it every day just to make me happy.
:) heather
(Uncle Beaver's sidekick)
Ellie, That was fabulous,fantastic, and almost perfect. I think I need your autograph. I love you very much,
Grandma Edna
Love that video, what a musician you are. Love Popo
Encore! Encore!
We love it!
Ellie you are very sweet.
Post a Comment
<< Home