Record Breaking Heat.....
It's been really hot lately....too hot to spend alot of time outside. The Denver Metro area broke the record for consecutive 90+ days. The previous record, set in 1874, was 18 days. So far we are at 21.
Here are some pics of the girls picnicking in the park and just hanging out at home. You will see from some of them that Sarah is starting to scoot backward. Ellie is spending more and more time in the nude and even enjoys reading the newspaper in the buff.
Hope to have more for you soon.
Can you believe it's August already?
Adblock


2 Comments:
No I can't believe its August already, and the heat is driving me nuts too. I have to save my running around for the morning or the night time (even then it makes me over heat in a real hurry). Can't wait to see you all again, I had lots of fun at the locks. Love Ruby
The heat index in SC is 100+ . . . wanna come visit? Ha.
Sarah is such a beautiful baby! I loved Ellie's 2nd b-day video, btw--"scared me" (being a Mommy of twins means I respond to everything VERY LATE.)
Saw the Del's in NY recently--very good to see them. Like family, as always.
Take good care of each other.
Post a Comment
<< Home