Waterbugs.....
We finally got Ellie out of the kiddie pool and into a real pool thanks to the hospitality of Andy's friend and colleague, David. The waterbug was a tad apprehensive at first, but after some coaxing from Mom she was enjoying herself in no time. In fact, she fussed a bit when we made her take a break to warm up. We thought the shivering and purple lips meant she was cold, but she insisted otherwise. She was back in the water after a few minutes lounging poolside. What a natural! She enjoyed herself so much that the next morning, as soon as she woke up, she went out to the deck where her suit was hanging to dry and put it on over her PJs. (see the photo in the slideshow)
***EXTRA EXTRA- There's another bug in the water!!!!
We are long overdue in sharing some important news, that some of you have already heard. We are thrilled and excited (and terrified) to announce that our family is expanding! Sometime between Christmas and the New Year we are expecting to welcome Ellie's brother or sister to the family. Yipppee!
Here are some ultrasound pics of the baby at 6 wks and 11 wks.




4 Comments:
Congratulations!
We are extra, extra happy for you all!
Love,
Janet, Dan and Harper
Congratulations, you three. But I knew before. And I am glad. I love seeing the pictures. Ellie seems to have that extra fun size, and happy personality. I love her smiles.
Love Popo, aka, Grandma Tuesy.
Congratulations!!!
Edna will be very busy this fall and winter. (and Edna if you need some kid free time you can always visit me)
Love Ruby
I love the picture of Ellie with the flower. Seems to me I remember her daddy about the same age and he also had a flower. Ellie you look just like your daddy.
Love Gramma Edna
Post a Comment
<< Home