
Last weekend we went to Laramie to hang out with some friends, and to watch the Cowboys take on TCU. Ellie seemed to enjoy the crowd and the game but
Pistol Pete, the Wyoming mascot, scared the beejebus out of her. We got Ellie to yell 'Go 'Pokes!' with the crowd, although she was actually yelling 'No 'Pokes!' most of the time. Unfortunately, we left the camera in the car, so we didn't get any shots of Ellie's first trip to Jonah Field. But thanks to Gabby and Lindsay for the tix, and the hospitality. Thanks to Mr. Boomhauer for schlepping us drinks all night at the bar, and still getting up early to cook us all a groovy breakfast.

Ellie really enjoys going through Mom's purse and pulling out all the makeup. The picture below was taken after she had already gotten into the lipstick and had just moved on to the lip balm.

Here is a short video showing Ellie pretending to read and count before going to bed: (it's pretty dark and you might have to turn the volume way up to hear it)
2 Comments:
I now know what to get Ellie for Christmas. I'll get her the number 8. Of course I still don't know how to count yet and I'm going on 4. She's way ahead of me. Love Ruby
Way to go, Ellie. Who needs eight anyway. Love Popo
Post a Comment
<< Home