The girls look great and Kristen looks good as a redhead ( a wig, i suspect) but Andy, you could give us all nightmares. blond isn't your color!! hahaha Jamera
The real girls look great, but I can't believe I gave birth to you Andy. What did I do wrong? The least you could do is comb your hair. I love you anyway, Mom
3 Comments:
The girls look great and Kristen looks good as a redhead ( a wig, i suspect) but Andy, you could give us all nightmares. blond isn't your color!!
hahaha
Jamera
Those pictures are priceless. The girls are adorable. And I caught the moon shining again. Love you all. Popo
The real girls look great, but I can't believe I gave birth to you Andy. What did I do wrong? The least you could do is comb your hair.
I love you anyway, Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home