Kristin had both the girls for a mommy-daughter weekend several weeks back. Andy had to go to Laramie for "business" but he brought an old friend from Washington (Sam)and one from Cincinnati (Carl)back with him. It was good to see them both again and catch up over a few bottles of wine. There are some shots of the girls at The Butterfly Pavilion- one of Ellie's favorite places.
More soon on Grandpa's visit last week and funny things girls do.
Adblock


3 Comments:
Ellie, your cute little braids are the best thing I've seen in a long time! I love them; you are adorable!
Sarah, you are cute as a button and always wearing a smile. I bet you even sleep with a smile on your face!
We miss you,
Harper, Dan and Janet
I miss you all, too. Hope you can come east, way before the girls turn 21. Happy Thanksgiving to the whole family. Love you, Love Popo
Those are some cute kids you got there. Oh by the way... You've been tagged. You can go to my blog or Harper's to see the instructions. Have fun.
Love aunt gia
Post a Comment
<< Home