Pictures, Events and More......
View my complete profile
posted by A, K, E & S | 12:37 PM
Happy Birthday, Sarah! You are an adorable little girl.Happy New Year!Harper, Dan and Janet
Happy Birthday! I have to agree you are simply adorable. Hope to see you all soon. Love, Ruby and the gang.
Great pictures, Sarah! and Happy Birthday. Your Dad did a wonderful job putting this together. I love you, Hope to see you soonLove Grandma Edna
Well, what can I say?... Sarah you are one adorable, beautiful little one year old. I loved all the pictures.Happy birthday and Happy New Year. Please, lets see you before you turn 2. You are too cute to stay away too long. Love Popo (Grandma Tuesy)
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
Happy Birthday, Sarah! You are an adorable little girl.
Happy New Year!
Harper, Dan and Janet
Happy Birthday! I have to agree you are simply adorable. Hope to see you all soon. Love, Ruby and the gang.
Great pictures, Sarah! and Happy Birthday. Your Dad did a wonderful job putting this together. I love you, Hope to see you soon
Love Grandma Edna
Well, what can I say?... Sarah you are one adorable, beautiful little one year old. I loved all the pictures.Happy birthday and Happy New Year. Please, lets see you before you turn 2. You are too cute to stay away too long.
Love Popo (Grandma Tuesy)
Post a Comment
<< Home